Hyundai i20

£10,995 - £17,700

Hyundai i20 owner reviews

67%
 of people would recommend this car to a friend

Owner rating:

4 star   0
2 star   0
1 star   0
4.3333333333333
4.3 /5 based on 3 reviews

Common problems:

Mick from London
I wouldn't recommend this car to a friend
4 door hatchback
40.00
Bought car
I have had this car for 30 mths, I was pleased at first but now it has developed a tappits noise. I have only done around 7000 miles which I feel is low to be having problems. Hyundai services tell me is quite a big job to repair. It also doesn't fare well on the battery life, as despite buying new, when left in car parks while on holiday, the battery is always flat on our return (we didn't have this problem with our other car). Hyundai are asking a lot of money to repair this problem, evidently if you don't pay them to service your car your warranty is void so read the rules carefully. Anyway, if anyone knows how to deal with the problems I am discovering I would appreciate any info.
Reliability:
Apart from the battery, it is quite reliable.
Performance:
It is quite good on performance, but now it has developed a tappits problem which is bad for the amount of miles it has done.
Running costs:
It has very good running costs
Problems
Engine
Other
D koutso from Greece
I would recommend this car to a friend
1.0
70.00
Bought car
Way better than my previous car 2014 Polo 1.2 TSI (which was unreliable, unstable and with expensive servicing). The i20 is stable, quiet, robust and practical as a bigger car. Great real world economy also.
Andrew from Bangor Northern Ireland
I would recommend this car to a friend
1.2S
48.00
Bought car
Super wee sporty car. The reviews on this site knock it because of the badge on it but the quality and drive smoothness is second to none. has all the power it needs!