Price £21,595 - £29,395
- Stylish, distinctive design
- Economical and powerful engines
- Comfortable on the road
- Interior storage could be better
- Better on-road than off-road
- Four-wheel drive cars not as fun to drive
The Mazda CX-5 is a crossover SUV, and blends the size and space of a 4x4 with the lightness and ease of driving of a family hatchback. It's the first car to feature Mazda's SkyActiv fuel-saving technologies, which improve fuel economy and reduce emissions. The stylish, well proportioned body houses a very well designed interior that offers lots of rear passenger space. The CX-5 is also fun to drive, as it feels more like a normal hatchback than many of its competitors.