Mitsubishi Mirage owner reviews

"The Mitsubishi Mirage is well-equipped and cheap to run, but compared to the competition, it’s expensive to buy and not enjoyable to drive"

• Brakes (1 cases)

1,2 attivo

This is my third review on the Mirage. I traded my old model 2 for this Attivo version.This little car is loaded with every "toy" you could wish for including heated seats cruise control reversing camera, in-built sat nav. DVD player, yes, I kid you not, a DVD player as standard in this model! It is not as economical as my old 2 as it comes with climate control which drinks more fuel. In my view it handles a bit better than my previous 2 but still not as well as the Colt I used to own. I shopped around again for this car and picked one up with metallic paint and three years free servicing for approximately half price. Bargain! A good nearly new buy.

1.2 3 auto

This is my second review on the mirage. This is my auto version. It too is a green dream economy machine. However it is not as economical as my manual mirage, despite the official figures being as good. It's a nippy car for an automatic with fair performance. Its handling is still in my view inferior to my old colt. As this car has had a slating from most car magazines it has suffered from depreciation. This is to the advantage of the canny buyer as with careful searching, you can find some real bargains. I picked my auto mirage up for about half price at a few months old with minimal milage and remainder of its five year warranty plus three years servicing and breakdown cover thrown in. A good car at a good price .

No problems

Good for an auto

Low

Juna

We have had our Mirage since Feb 2018 and it is a great city car and has everything you would want as standard equipment, it has more features as standard than my BMW 218 tourer. The car is an automatic and returns over 50mpg combined and well over 60mpg on the open road. The car was a pre-registration car with only 49 miles on the clock so for £9,999 with 3-years free servicing and 5-years warranty it was well worth the money.

Too early to say

Very good for engine size

Excellent

1 .2 .2

I have found my mirage to be an excellent green dream machine with mpg of 50+. A best of 80mpg when driven very gently. It's got a great engine and it's nippy, but its handling and build quality is not in my opinion as good as the old colt.
Good
Good
Very good

1.2 Juro CVT

I don't get all the bad press this little car gets. First of all yes, it's no Mercedes-Benz or VW - it's a car to get from A to B. I had one of this cars on a 16 reg that was written off at 2 years old (my fault). It has never let me down it been very reliable. I now have one on a 68 reg; 15 months old and again I have to say it's been reliable had no problems whatsoever, and gives me great MPG and comes with all the kit you will ever need. Front, side & curtain airbags, 15" alloy wheels, Bi-Xenon HID headlamps, Rear parking sensors, Automatic rain sensors, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, sat-nav with colour screen, Front & rear electric windows and Cruise control.

no problems at all very reliable Had recall for Stop/start but was working fine anyway before and after recall

more then happy with performance this car is more for great running costs and great mpg :-)

Great MPG as its only a 1.2 three cylinder EXCELLENT FUEL ECONOMY