MINI Sport Pack promises improved used values
The MINI Sport Pack provides MINI Hatchback models with a racier look, and the promise of improved used values
The MINI Hatchback and MINI 5dr hatchback are now available with a Sport Pack that adds extra visual impact. Plus, MINI says that models with the Mini Sport Pack could be worth more when you come to sell them on.
The MINI Sport Pack is priced between £3,300 and £4,500 and adds bonnet stripes, sports suspension, 17-inch alloy wheels in silver or black and a John Cooper Works Spoiler. Inside, there's a sporty John Cooper Works steering wheel, cruise control and buttons for the stereo system.
Despite its name, the Sport Pack also includes a range of more practical features, such as passenger-seat height adjustment and additional storage spaces.
MINI says choosing the Sport Pack means your car could be worth more when you come to sell. A MINI One Sport Pack could be worth 25% more than the standard MINI One, according to MINI Financial Services.
The price of the Sport Pack varies due to the amount of standard equipment fitted: the more standard equipment a car features, the less the Sport Pack costs.
The full list of equipment included in the MINI Hatchback Sport Pack (in addition to items fitted as part of the optional Chili Pack) is as follows:
- Part-leather upholstery
- Multifunction controls on the steering wheel
- Bonnet stripes
- Sport suspension (not for MINI One & One D)
- 17-inch Track Spoke alloy wheels in silver or black
- John Cooper Works steering wheel
- John Cooper Works roof spoiler
- John Cooper Works bodykit
- Floor mats
- Passenger-seat height adjustment
- Storage compartment pack
- Black headlining
- Piano Black interior trim
- MINI Excitement Pack (interior lighting)
- MINI Driving Modes
- Automatic headlights and wipers
- Dual-zone automatic air-conditioning
- Interior lights pack
- MINI John Cooper Works door sill protector strips
MINI Sport Pack prices:
|Model||Price of Sport Pack|
|Mini One & Mini One D||£4,500|
|Mini Cooper & Mini Cooper D||£4,300|
|Mini Cooper S & Mini Cooper SD||£3,300|
Electric Citroen Ami to launch in the UK next year
New 2022 Toyota RAV4 Adventure revealed
Top 10 best small estates 2021