Mercedes GLC Coupe SUV owner reviews

“The Mercedes GLC Coupe doesn’t come cheap, but it builds on the luxury and comfort of its more conventionally styled sister model”

amg43

Do not buy this car. The tyre 'skipping' is a well-known unpleasant front axle hop on the GLC 43 AMG, leaving a juddering from the front wheels when turning on full lock. It feels unsafe, as if the car is losing traction. The front tyres have worn out on their outer edges at 8,000 km. Mercedes refuse to acknowledge these issues. This is the seventh mercedes I have purchased new and it will be the last

250 4matic amg line

It's the first Mercedes and the best car I've ever had. One complaint is that the Sat Nav is out of date and cannot be updated. However if you can live without a reliable sat nav. No other complaints, or problems at all. The best things about it are comfort, especially on long journeys. Fuel economy is great, I drive in eco mode and I get 25mpg in winter / 29mpg warmer weather. On the motorway, driving at legal speeds as I always do, I'll get 44.5mpg. Performance wise, put into sport / sports mode, and it's very responsive, this then feels like you're driving a smaller sportier car instead of an SUV. Reliability wise, I've owned mine for a year and had no problems or concerns. I highly recommend this car to anyone.
Only problem sat nav out of date
In sports or sports+ it like driving a sports saloon car not suv
44mpg on run keeping to speed limits. 29mpg around doors. But if your heavy footed it reflects in mpg as with all cars

220 AMG Line

42.3
Mercedes has always been a brand I wanted to own. I have owned the GLC since April 2017 and could not wait to collect my first ever new car. I now wish I had stuck with the Range Rover I had been offered! The car has a judder under 10mph and crabs going forward and backwards in the car park, parking spaces and low speed roundabouts, it is quite disconcerting. My wife has refused to drive the car anywhere. My Mercedes dealer has advised that if the car ( after 7900 miles) passes the necessary Mercedes criteria they may replace the full set of tyres with all season treads to see if this will stop the problem as it is caused by the colder month allowing the tyre walls to move around. This is not what I had anticipated when purchasing a high end brand of supposed quality. I'm very disappointed!

Recommended