Range Rover Evoque owner reviews

“Boasting similar styling to the previous model, the new Range Rover Evoque features an array of new technology and is one of the most luxurious small SUVs”

• Brakes (1 cases)
  • Electrics, Engine, Gearbox / clutch (1 cases)
  • Electrics (3 cases)
  • Electrics, Engine, Other (1 cases)
  • Electrics, Gearbox / clutch, Other (1 cases)

2.0 P300 R Dynamic HSE

2019

Great Car. Love the exterior design, reliability is unjudged at the moment So I can't really say Its unreliable I have only had it for a month plus it's on a 6 month Lease. Love everything about it. My family have had Jaguar Land Rover cars for over 20 years I hope to carry on that legacy. I am considering an actual purchase of the car. As well as a Jaguar XE.

Reliability unjudged. 6 month Lease So far no problems as expected. JLR make reliable cars.

Perfect Performance for a heavy car. I would've loved to see a P340 or a P380. As a Special Edition in the First Edition range.

Great!! It's great on motorways and town driving

SE TECH diesel

Great car no problems except from rear brake disc corrosion (common issue) which was changed free of charge by the dealer. The manual gearbox box lis a little on the heavy side.
Absolutely none to mention
How fast can you go on UK roads
Okay 36-38mpg much better than sportage

Dynamic

This has been worst car in my life. It needed a new gearbox costing £8000. Meanwhile also failing were: the heater, the driver's rear door, the river's front door, and a limp mode fault. I spent £14,000 in repairs on that car in two years. Never buy Land Rover or prepare to pay lots of bills.

Bought my car february 2019 so that it could be used to tow a caravan and go off road as on grass sites. Fitted tow bar. But then at the end of april it went into restrictive performance. JLR repaired the EGR as a good will gesture and said it was fixed. Everytime I have collected it, it's gone into restrictive performance . Result that it's gone back. 5 months it's still with JLR due to that problem. They have charged me £2500 for last repair as JLR state it's my driving style. I havnt even had the thing back long enough to drive it any distance. Vehicle still in JLR as they dont know what's wrong as it's not recording the fault now

The worst vehicle I have ever had the misfortune to stupidly buy

In garage all the time. Better ask the guys in servicing

Cant say . Not had it driving long enough to judge

D180 HSE R-Dynamic

2019

We bought the car to replace our existing Evoque (which was a good car but had intermittent issues with the infotainment (InControl pro) freezing up / slow to respond which we hoped had been resolved in the new model). The new car had a fantastic interior which was the primary selling point for us especially the new dual Duo Touch which was excellent on the HSE. However, the car electrics all died the next morning after we drove it home from dealer (needed to use manual key to get into car). Dealer updated software after couple of days investigation, car then failed again same issue. Back to dealer who was not able fix / escalated to LR. Software update / battery. Then told car will be in workshop for several weeks to investigate further what the fault is. In summary the car was on our drive for a few days, then rest of time the dealer workshops for the first month or so of its life. Ended up sadly having to reject the car as it was totally unreliable, didn’t opt for a replacement as I went to look at an alternative brand. I don’t have confidence in the reliability of the Evoque but more so to resolve issues like this, which Land Rover struggled with. On the positive note the process of rejecting the car and refund via the dealer was smooth.

Pure Tech

1915

Oh my god! Considering this car was £55K new, even if it was £20K new, it is awful. Trivial problems include DAB radio not working, Sat nav beyond useless (and they charge you £200 a go to update it), but we have had numerous central locking issues and now the steering rack has parted company with the motor! All this from 5,000 miles a year. Do not buy any Land Rover or Range Rover. Just check out on line reviews and forums.

P250 HSE

2019

My Evoque is very good and I'm generally pleased with it. it has excellent off road capability (I did the experience day). The downsides, are its shocking fuel economy. Ignore reviews about the mild hybrid helping. Best trip has been about 33mpg, worst about 8mpg. Not great on a short trip! Interior trim is fantastic. Infotainment with 3 screens is great. Plenty of options for changing various set up. Drivers seat very comfortable with lots of settings to change seat position. Boot fits golf clubs in (what more can you ask for! Unfortunately my car has broken down already, something to do with voltage converter, hopefully first and last issue. I would definitely recommend the car, but it might be worth waiting for the plug in hybrid.

Diesel

This is my first and last Range Rover Evoque that I'll buy - in fact I won't buy a Land Rover vehicle ever again. Over the five years that I've had it, I have had nothing but problems. Restricted performance x3 and HDD failure, power steering and speedometer all going at the same time. Electrics blowing bulbs and interior lights come on when they want to. My advice to anyone thinking of buying an Evoque, is DON'T, admittedly they look beautiful, but you'll be paying out a lot of money every year for very expensive parts and repairs.

Not reliable always lets you down.

Delayed pull off.