Volvo V90 owner reviews

"The Volvo V90 is the latest – and very possibly greatest – in a long line of large executive estates that the brand has almost become synonymous with"

Incription

Impressive car all around! I'm very impressed by the comfortable ride and workmanship, high quality inside and out.

D4

We chose this car for the ease of loading a wheelchair into the boot. My wife requires a comfortable car - we tried most of the rest and this was by far the best. We might have gone for the Jaguar Sportbrake but would have had to wait another year. Our friends have commented how impressed they are.

No problems

Good - if I wanted top performance I would have opted for the D5 engine

Could be better but I think it is the way I drive plus it is used mainly on country roads

D4 Inscription

This is the most comfortable car I have driven in my life! I had BMW 5 series ,7, Audi A6, A8 Mercedes, E class,Lexus Is ,Gs, Nx and Volvo in my opinion win this race without showing off. Seats are the best in the class!!! Orthopedic. Suspension is just perfect for long and short trips. Engine and gearbox its perfect marriage for this type car. Quality build is almost with Audi. Safety features in this car are bargain comparison to other brands and they work without problems. Trust me this is amazing, practical, comfortable, safe, family car!

D5 Inscription

Over the years I've been lucky enough to own Range Rover, LR Discovery, Lexus, BMW 5 & 7 Series, Jaguar and Mercedes and when changing my car in 2017 I was certain that I would be buying one of these luxury brands again. That is until I saw the fabulous V90 in the flesh. After 6 months I still find myself having to look back at it every time I park it! I rarely buy brand new cars, preferring to trawl the web for a highly specified, less than 6000 mile, nearly new, dealer demonstrators and was able to negotiate an £18k reduction against the price of a similar new car. The car handles well and the D5 engine is super smooth and responsive. The interior is beautiful and best of all is that they are still very rare on British roads. The technology is cutting edge from head up display through to autonomous driving and the Bowers and Wilkins sound system is magnificent. At least once a month I've been approach by strangers driving other luxury brands asking to have a look around. They all seem to be genuinely impressed by the styling and build quality. Before you buy your next luxury motor have a look at the new S90 saloon or the V90 Estate.

D4 Inscription

44.8
    I wanted to get a new estate, so decided to go and try Audi, BMW, Skoda, VW, Ford and Volvo. In my eyes the V90 won hands down. The interior is superb, at 6ft 9, it offered me the most comfortable driving position. The Infotainment system is clean and easy to use. I much preferred it to the knobs and dials of other cars. The car also looks great. Also the service I got from the Volvo garage during the sale was better than all the others. Would like to mention the arrogance of the Audi garage has turned me off for life! I ended up going for a preregistered V90 D4 inscription with the Xenium package, (it was heavily reduce in price and was registered before the tax change) I have now had the Car six months. So can give a fair and honest review. Firstly, visually I still love the Car and still get that good feeling when I get into it, this maybe help by the fact you don’t see many on the road, Which surprises me. It is extremely comfortable, I have driven the length and breath of the UK in it and never get uncomfortable. The drive is okay, not as fun as you might get from a BMW or Audi, but I am mainly motorway driving or ferrying the family around so I don’t really mind. The driving tech is pretty good. The Pilot Assist is fantastic, when I bought the car I thought I would never use it and the first few times I had some trust issues! Now every time I get on the motorway I use it. It really reduces fatigue and takes the stress out of congested motorways. The On Call app is awesome, especially the few times I have forgotten to Lock the car when running for a train. Also like being able to send destinations to the Car, do my work mileage from the app and preheat the Car. I would also recommend the Xenium pack, the massive Panoramic roof adds so much light to the car. All in all delighted with the car and service I have had from Volvo. Would recommend if looking at A6 avant or 5 Series Touring or Merc E class.