CarBuyer's best new car deals 2013
Want the best deals on brand-new cars? Look no further than our comprehensive run-down
As new car sales continue to boom in the UK, one of the main contributing factors is the wide range of deals that are currently on offer from almost all manufacturers. So before you make your new car choice, check out our list of the latest deals to see if you could save yourself some money.
- The Skoda Fabia is an excellent family hatchback and even at full price it undercuts its closest rivals. Skoda is currently offering 25 per cent off the SE 1.2-litre, bringing the on-the-road price down from £12,030 to £8,995. See the offers here or for the full Skoda range, see the CarBuyer Skoda reviews page.
- The Jaguar XF is a premium saloon that exudes class. Filled with modern technology it helped drag the company in to the 21st century a few years ago. It may still seem a bit pricey, but you can currently get zero per cent finance on the 2.2-litre diesel. You’ll need a 20 per cent deposit and pay £499 per month. Find the offers here, or check out the CarBuyer Jaguar reviews page for more.
- In the competitive supermini market, the Citroen C3 manages to stand out. It offers plenty of space along with good refinement. The 1.1-litre petrol is available at the moment with a saving of £1,895 – cutting the cost to £8,995. See the offers here or for more information on the Citroen range, check out the CarBuyer Citroen reviews page.
- There are a number of finance deals across most of the Hyundai range, but you can get the ix35 SUV for just £239 per month on zero per cent. The crossover comes with lots of equipment as standard and a comfortable ride – ideal for long motorway journeys. Want to know more about the Hyundai range? Take a look the offers here or view the full range on the CarBuyer Hyundai reviews page.
- It's one of our favourite superminis around, and the Suzuki Swift is available with no VAT to pay. This means the price for the SZ3 five-door model drops to £10,416 – that's £2,083 off. Check the offers here or for plenty more reviews, see the CarBuyer Suzuki reviews page.
- The Nissan Note was a game-changer when it was first introduced in 2006 and continues to offer bold styling and innovative touches that make it an attractive buy. The Acenta can be bought for just £129 per month; you’ll need a 20 per cent deposit for the 1.4-litre model. The offer even includes three years’ roadside assistance. Check here for all the offers or view the full Nissan range, on the CarBuyer Nissan reviews page.
- With its excellent steering and enjoyable drive, the Mazda3 is a good alternative to the Ford Focus or Vauxhall Astra. Head to Mazda for a zero per cent deal on the 1.6-litre Venture version, which works out at £274 per month, including £1,000 towards the deposit. See the offer here or check out the CarBuyer Mazda reviews page for more information on the Mazda range.
- The Kia Cee’d is a good looking and reliable family car that also comes with the firm's much lauded seven-year warranty. Go shopping for a ’1’ model and you’ll not only get £900 off, but you might even qualify for a year's insurance for just £99. All the offers are here, or there's more information on the whole Kia range on the CarBuyer Kia reviews page.
- Elsewhere, the smooth, spacious and versatile Renault Grand Scenic is also very well priced. A Grand Scenic Dynamique TomTom 1.6-litre costs just £319 per month. You’ll need a deposit of £1,999, with a £1,000 dealer deposit contribution. See the offer here or for more info, check out the CarBuyer Renault reviews page
- Getting 23 per cent off a Vauxhall Mokka isn’t to be sniffed at, either. A strong performer on the motorway and highly reliable, a 1.7-litre CDTi can be yours for just £240 a month, with a deposit of £1,700 and a full Vauxhall lifetime warranty. To view the offer click here, or take a look at the entire Vauxhall range on the CarBuyer Vauxhall reviews page.
- The Ford Focus was the best selling new car in 2012 thanks to an enjoyable drive, neat styling and decent practicality. Its price tag is impressive, too, at just £233 per month for a 1.6-litre TDCi diesel Titanium model, a saving of 22 per cent. See the offer here or for more on the Ford range, visit the CarBuyer Ford reviews page.
- Stylish inside and out and with plenty of equipment as standard, help make the SEAT Leon a fantastic buy. A 1.8-litre TSi FR hot hatchback with full SEAT warranty can be picked up for just £252 per month with a £1,720 deposit, which all works out saving you more than £3,000. Want to know more? Check out the offer here, or view the entire SEAT range on the CarBuyer SEAT reviews page.
- The Peugeot 208 is every bit as popular as the preceding 205, 206 and 207 models, and has given the Ford Fiesta and VW Polo a run for their money since it was released last year. A 1.4 HDi Allure will set you back £179 per month with a £1,260 deposit, or a cash price of £12,597 – a saving of almost £3,000. Check out the offer here or view the full Peugeot range on the CarBuyer Peugeot reviews page.
All these offers are available now, with more information available online and through your local dealer.